| 0 comments ]

in all my years of experience in baking, I have had no problem on using a fabricated oven, until one time, when I connected the plug from the gasul or liquified petroleum gas tank to the oven. Unexpectedly, when I strike a match to open flame for the oven gas burner, a ball of fire struck my hands and part of my face causing minor burns. So the control knob of the oven no longer functioning. I could not control the flow of gas. So the best I did was to have it checked with the person who had knowledge to fix the valve of the oven. I am pretty sure if I have a very safe oven to bake on, It would not have happened. If you are planning to bake and buy oven that can accommodate six trays or eight trays, be sure to check its safety measures to avoid similar accidents.

0 comments

Post a Comment